Friday, March 30, 2012

Must.Have.Chocolate


Yogurt + Mocha Mousse Cheesecake Blend = Chocolaty Goodness  
I'm trying really hard to be good. Really. I am ready to shed some pounds and have spent the last couple weeks being very diligent. Smoothies for breakfast, huge veggie filled salads for lunch and healthy dinners. But sometimes, usually in the afternoon, I just crave sweet. I've been warding off these cravings with Larabars but the this week I wanted chocolate. 


This week I made up three treats that satisfied my cravings. Cranberry Yogurt, Chocolate Mocha Yogurt and Chocolate Chia Pudding. All were simple, yummy and not too naughty. 


Cranberry Yogurt
1 cup of Viili homemade yogurt
1 T. Wildtree Cranberry Spice Blend
Blend with a spoon and eat!


Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
1 c. milk
2 T. chia seeds
1 T. cocoa powder
tiny splash of vanilla


Stir ingredients and let sit for 20 minutes (this gives the chia seeds time to expand and thicken the pudding).









Mocha Yogurt
1 cup Viili yogurt and 1 heaping teaspoon of Wildtree Mocha Mousse and Cheesecake Blend 


Stir well and enjoy!
















Shared on:


Delicious Obsession's Traditional Tuesdays

Food Renegade's Fight Back Friday

2 comments:

  1. nice post thank you for sharing this....blessings i love your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your encouraging words!

    ReplyDelete