glass jar, orange peels,vinegar, salt, water and a spray bottle
- Fill jar with orange peels.
- Sprinkle a little salt on the peels and shake. The salt will help "release" the oils in the peels.
- Let oranges and salt sit for 20-30 min. (this is a perfect time to check Facebook while eating the oranges).
- Fill jar with equal amounts of water and vinegar.
- Shake and find a place for mixture to "fester" for a week, shaking daily. My favorite brewing spot is the top of my refrigerator. This is helpful in that I see my brews that need daily shaking.
- Place in a spray bottle and use for cleaning (I use mine for a daily shower spray but this could also be used to clean about anything!)