Ann Voskamp makes it easy by offering a pretty printable to place on your refrigerator, in your planner or on your bathroom mirror. This can either be used as a reminder or you can follow her word prompts as you search each day for three gifts.
I missed yesterday but I'm not going to fret about that - I'll just do yesterday's today!
November 1 - Three gifts eaten
1. Oikos Triple Zero Banana Cream Yogurt with a handful of walnuts ~ breakfast on the run as we rushed off to church in the morning. On a day designated as "International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church", I am so thankful that I am able to worship freely.
2. Birthday cake with a hint of almond flavoring to celebrate my fun and feisty twelve year cousin.
3. Dinner, although the chicken penne alfredo was delicious, it was the lively, joyous conversation with my family that I am most thankful for.
November 2 ~ Three gifts worn:
1. Yoga pants Mondays.........which has turned into yoga pants Tuesdays and Wednesdays and....alright, so yoga pants have become my new work attire since I can no longer wear shorts. I'm all about comfort. Today I am thankful for the gift of working at home and being able to wear what's comfortable!
2. The fundraising t-shirt I'm wearing was designed and sold by a new friend of mine. She sold the t-shirts to help raise the money needed to join in World Help's medical mission trip. When I wear this shirt I think of both her and Guatemala. I am thankful that we had the chance to meet on that trip!
3. My worn out study Bible, frayed around the edges from use.
Your turn. What are you thankful for?